Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thinking Out Loud Thursday: Easter

One more day till the weekend! YAY!

Today I am linking up with Vanessa at X-tremely V and Penny at Penny's Passion for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.

                                       

I had a great day yesterday. I had been thinking about joining a gym for a while but never made the commitment to do it. Well yesterday was the day and I am so happy that I did. I did my first spin class and it was intense! I am so sore today but that is a good thing. The best thing that happened was that I met this super sweet lady and she invited me to a women's Bible Study Group that meets on Friday's. I am so thankful for her and her invitation. I am looking forward to going tomorrow.

Last night I went and watched some of the jr. high track meet in Zephyr. I am normally pretty good at going to games/track meets well prepared but I went from work straight to the track meet and did not have anything with me. I really wish I did because it was COLD! I would love to hear from the more experienced coaches wives or mom's to see what all they take to the games.

I am really looking forward to this weekend when we get together with our family and get to celebrate Easter.  On Easter Sunday 14 years ago I was baptized! Easter has always been one of my, if not my favorite, time of the year. I am so blessed to be able to serve a Savior who is always there for me, in good times and in bad.

My all time favorite hymn is Lily oft the Valley and I love singing it on Easter.


Tomorrow Adrian has school as they are having to make up a day from all of those bad ice days this winter. So I have been looking on Pintrest for ideas of treats to make for the teachers. These are the ones that I have narrowed down to. Too bad my helper Ty is out at a track meet all day. :( 

I found this cute idea for Adrian! 

                                                                     Source  - eighteen25.blogspot.com

Then I found these cute things that I might TRY for the teachers.

easter-carrots-website-Collage-frugal-coupon-living                                                       Source - www.frugalcouponliving.com


I think I might end up doing these just because they are cute and easy :) 

                      
                                                      Source  - eighteen25.blogspot.com


I would love to hear what fun things each of you are doing for Easter. I hope each of you have a Blessed Easter and remember: 

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33745964/John3-16_11x14-Gray8.jpg

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great song!! And super cute Rice Krispies carrots!! But you are so right, the "egg"cellent teacher is much easier! Have a Blessed Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the "egg" cellent teacher one :)

      Have a great Easter!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)