Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: A Whole Lot of Nothing

Happy Monday friends!

I am linking up with Nicole at The Falcons Nest , who is also a fellow coaches wife, for the first link up of Weekend Wrap Up.


                                                    

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Not much went on in the Greenfield house this weekend. From now until the end of the school year we do not have one free weekend! This time of year always gets very busy in-between my mom's birthday, brother's birthday, Easter, track meets, prom, work trainings, and graduation we are booked up.

Now on to our last free weekend for the foreseeable future :)

All day Saturday I was working and Adrain went home to the Farm to pick up his sister, Blaise, so she could come spend some time with us! It is always great when we can spend time together. She was so young when Adrian and I started dating and I have been able to watch her grow up into a beautiful girl.

On Sunday Adrian made us breakfast and then we went up to the gym to shoot around. I have the most amazing husband, he wrapped my feet because he knows that my old school basketball shoes from my freshmen year give me baddddd blisters!


He is a keeper! 

Adrian working with Blaise..... I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse to have your brother as a coach but either way these two work well together and I cannot wait to see how she does in high school next year. 

I then took a much needed nap while Adrain and Blaise went to town to get more tomato plants for his garden. You will soon see how much my husband loves his garden and how much I love eating all the yummy fresh tomatoes that comes from it. 

After a nap, Blaise and I headed back to R Star. It was a pretty uneventful weekend but that is okay with me! 

Day 3 of the Scripture challenge 



Day 4 of the Scripture challenge 

I hope everyone has a great Monday!!! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! We are in the same boat - no more free weekends until after school is out. This is such a crazy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! It is a very crazy time of the year. Just think May will be here soon. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)