Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Yay for Friday!

Once again it is time for my Friday Favorites. Today I am linking up with ErikaAndrea and Narci for Friday Favorites.



It has been a busy but fun week in the Greenfield's house. I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend. I know I am :) 


FAVORITE picture from T's birthday. They got cake all over each other. 

This girl! 

My FAVORITE Facebook post of the week. I have the sweetest friends! 

We got a new bed and I am IN LOVE with it. They even put two mints on there. This was my FAVORITE thing to happen on Monday! 

I am so happy that a Schlotzsky's has opened close 20 miles from my house. Their pizza is my FAVORITE 

Very proud and FAVORITE moment from yesterday. Evant advanced to bi-district in One Act Play and this girl got ALL STAR CAST! 


One of my FAVORITE things to do is to advocate for those without a voice. This is just a small way to do it. 


My sweet friend tagged me in a scripture challenge, so here is my scripture for Day 2: 

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." 

Proverbs 16:3 (NIV) 


Have a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 



2 comments:

  1. YAY for All Star Cast! So cool! And LOVE your shirt in that pic!! I laughed about the mints! I'll be sporting my blue April 10th!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found it in a random shop in the mall one time and have not been able to find another one like it. The mints were too funny! Thank you for the support I look forward to seeing it :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)