Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Busy, Busy, Busy

Hey guys!

We are back from our amazing spring break trip. We had a great time. I will be blogging about it later this week.

We got back Thursday night and Friday morning I had to drive two and half hours for work. Thankfully I made it back to Austin to see a special little boy get adopted into his forever family. (more on that later this week)

Friday night we just hung out at the house and tried to catch up on laundry and putting away every thing.

Saturday, I went off to work while Adrian left for San Antonio for the Texas State Boy's Basketball Tournament.

Sunday was our busy day. First we went to Rising Star and went to my best friend, Tiffany's son's birthday. Simon turned three! I cannot believe he is three.

Little guy enjoying his cake :) 


Me, Kasey, Tiffany

I have the best friends and I am so thankful for them. It has been almost five years after we graduated high school and I am married, Kasey is about to be a mama, and Tiffany has a three year old. We are getting OLD. 

:)

After the party we were driving through Brownwood and we just had to stop at Home Depot. 

My husband is an "old man" he loves to garden and always wants our yard to look great and have flowers. 

I love my guy. He planted me flowers :) 


I got up Monday morning and saw this beautiful sky. I love seeing God's creation on display. 

It has been a busy day and I am just now finishing up some rice crispy treats for the teachers for St. Patrick's Day. 

I hope everyone has a great day! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! And seriously, it just FEELS like time to plant things, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel like time to plant things! It feels like I should be able to work outside everyday and just enjoy this beautiful weather :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)