Monday, May 18, 2015

50 Things {Part 2}

Hey y'all!

So on Saturday I posted my 50th post on this blog! That is so crazy to me! In that post I wrote 25 things that you might not know about me. You can read part 1 HERE.

Part one was full of the sappy parts of my life so this part I will try to keep it fun :)

{TWENTY - SIX}
I am the BIGGEST SPURS fan out there.....

and my husband is sadly a Dallas fan 

{TWENTY - SEVEN}

I love the Dallas Cowboys and Jason Witten is my man :) 

{TWENTY - EIGHT}

We love going to the Rangers games. 
Most nights the games are on the TV at home. 

{TWENTY - NINE}
This is basically what I do from November to March 

{THIRTY} 
I am a social worker and I work with families that have adopted children through the foster care system in Texas. I love my job! 

{THIRTY- ONE}
Walker is by far one of my favorite shows of all time. 

{THIRTY - TWO}


I love reality TV 

{THIRTY - THREE}
I could do drink sweet tea all day 

{THIRTY - FOUR}
I promise I am Texan but I really hate pie. 

I would much rather have cake or cookies. 

{THIRTY - FIVE}
I could live off of chips & salsa 

{THIRTY - SIX}
BBQ is a must around here 

{THIRTY - SEVEN}

But so is Mexican Food 

{THIRTY - EIGHT}
I like to drink hot chocolate out of a mug and feel "fancy" when studying, even in May. 

{THIRTY - NINE} 
I love my new washer & dryer almost more than any other gift I have gotten. 
I. AM.CRAZY. 

{FOURTY}
One of my favorite verses 

{FOURTY - ONE}
I AM OBSESSED with the Royals 

{FOURTY - TWO}

KING GEORGE IS THE MAN! 

{FOURTY - THREE}
TRUTH. 

{FOURTY - FOUR}

Ad grew up on a farm and we go back there as much as we can. 

{FOURTY - FIVE}
We are big into politics, even though that is not one thing I like to blog about. 

{FOURTY - SIX}
My husband made this and can make anything really. 

{FOURTY - SEVEN} 
I really should be the president of Procrastinator's Anonymous. 

{FOURTY - EIGHT}
I am a very PROUD TEXAN! 

{FOURTY - NINE}
Last year in ONE day I picked 250 tomatoes from Ad's garden. 
He gets very intense with his garden. 

{FIFTY}
2014 was the BEST year of my life and I have a feeling that 2015 is going to be just as great! 

Well,  I hope you learned a little bit more about me :) 

Have a great day! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)