Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Teacher Appreciation Week

It is Wednesday and like every Wednesday I am linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday.


This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I appreciate all of the teachers I had and all that I get to interact with now. 

I have a great husband who is a teacher & a coach and I have learned to have so much more appreciation for ALL of the work they do. 

Today the superintendent's wife and I provided breakfast for the teachers. 
We kept it simple and did fruit and donuts. 

We met up last night and went to the store and go plates & napkins and decorations for the rest of the week. 

Up at 5:30 am driving 30 miles to get donuts. #smalltownproblems 


Table in the teacher's workroom 




Get the printable HERE

I also used two other super cute printables I found off trusty Pintrest. 

I used this printable. You can get it HERE

I also used this printable. You can get it HERE

I put those all over the table. 

The rest of the week we will be doing breakfast tomorrow, popcorn for a snack and then Friday lunch with cookies for a snack. 

Then I will have treats for all of the teachers for Thursday & Friday. 


Come back and see what I do with these things! 

I hope everyone has a great day and don't forget to thank a teacher. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

6 comments:

  1. We should totally hang out!!! I LOVE these ideas! Everything looks perfect! Thank you so much for sharing at Waiting on...Wednesday! Can't wait to see what you do with the last couple of things!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky teachers! That all looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)