Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up : Another Basketball Tournament

Hey guys!

I hope everyone survived Monday. We had a super busy weekend.... like always.

Friday night started with an out of town basketball game.

Oh you know just a car selfie because why not. 

The hubs wearing green in a sea of black. 

So 7 out of the next 9 days we will be at basketball games. #coacheswife #busylady

So what does one do late Friday night?? Go grocery shopping. 


I did happen to find these cute mugs at Wal-Mart. 


So Saturday morning found me cooking some muffins (again) for the boys.

Not the prettiest picture but I was walking out to the truck while trying to take this. #wifefail 

I found my IPOD the other day and took it on the bus ride on Saturday morning. 

Still pulling double duty so I don't get the greatest pictures 

Thanks to modern technology the hubs was able to watch the UT game in between games. 

We then left and went to Ad's sister's basketball game. 

Two of my favorite people. 

Sunday was a busy day around the house. Between cleaning, laundry, and catching up on grad school reading. 

Ad made this hat rack last year and it has been sitting around our house. So I asked made him hang it in the bathroom. One of our friends made us these towels that say "hers" and "his" for our wedding shower. I think it looks great.

We ended the weekend cooking dinner together and watching Downton Abbey. 

It is going to be another busy week in the Greenfield house. I will try to do better about blogging! 

I hope everyone has a fantastic week :) 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)