Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hey guys!

I know I am cutting it close with posting this but my main accomplishment in life is being the best procrastinator out there! I will blame the lateness for posting this on the out of town basketball game I just got home from.

I am going to be linking up with Andrea,  Narci, and Erika  for Friday Favorites.



This was my Favorite quote of the week and I might have obeyed it as well ;) 

Today I was working from home and got to watch my ALL time Favorite show.... Walker Texas Ranger. 

These are my two Favorite things in my kitchen. 

Not the greatest picture but my new Favorite plates I got on sale at Target! 



On of my Favorite things to do is to make things for the basketball boys. 

For example I am up tonight making muffins for the boys for tomorrow. We are having to leave by 8 in the morning for an all day tournament. #goelks 

Last but not least my Favorite coach is this guy. You have to love a good photo bomb too. 

It is going to be a BUSY weekend for us but I am looking forward to it. I hope you all have a fun, safe, and warm weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 







2 comments:

  1. You are too cute!! Such a great cheerleader for your husband and his team! The muffins look yummy! Love that quote...I pretty much lived it as well. And those plates from target are so cute. I'll have to check for those. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you :)

    You do need to check for them, they are super cute and cheap! Two of my favorite things.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)