Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stress

Hey guys! One more work day.... We CAN make it! 

Everyone has stress in their life and today was one of those days where I sit down at my desk and cried for a couple of minutes. #truth 

It is so sad to admit but sometimes things just build up and up and at a certain point I don't handle all of the stress very well. 

What has me so stressed out one might think? 

1. Work
2. Graduate School
3. Research Class
4. Basketball
5. My not so clean house
6. Stressing because I am stressing 

I might have told this to my co-worker yesterday and she just laughed. 

Social work = Documentation 
(Random: Who owns those big computer monitors anymore??) 

The good thing is I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to learn how to deal with my daily stress better. I am 100 % aware that my problems are so insignificant compared to what others go through daily. 

One thing that helps me get through times like I had to today is to play this song over and over. It might be older but it is still as relevant to me today as it was the day it was released. 


This helps me get through school daily. 

I was raised to work hard and not be a quitter and I hope through my actions my children can learn that same lesson one day. 

I do LOVE what I do and that helps make the bad days not so bad. 

Well wasn't that so heart warming. Ugh, sorry to unload my bad day on everyone. 

On a happy note I got to be there to watch my main man coach his 7th grade boys tonight. 

Still pulling double duty so I don't get the greatest pictures. 


This is me on Monday night at the game. It was half time so I decided to read my Southern Living. 
I Love Love Love that magazine 

Then dinner tonight after the game at DQ #thatisnotwhatilikeaboutTexas 

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Friday! 


XOXO ~ JulieAnn 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)