Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey guys!

Can I just say how thankful I am that Monday is over! I had a great weekend and I am sad that the hubby and I have to get back to the real world.

So on Friday, I took Adrian's sister and some of her friends to the movies.
Me freezing while getting gas in the truck.  

Only the best.... Chick-Fil-A 


 We went and saw Night at the Museum 3. It was good and part of it took place at the British Museum. I loved those parts because it was only four short years ago that I was there. I LOVED London and would go back in a heart beat, if only I didn't have to work.

Then we got home and I got to lay around in my PJ's by the fire. These are regular old PJ's from Target but they will always be special to me due to the fact I bought them the night before my wedding after I realized that I forgot to pack some. 

So I got up SUPER early on Saturday and everyone in the house was asleep, including people in the living room. I had no where to work but had way to much to do. So I made a mini office in the bathroom. #pleasedon'tjudgeme I was able to get a lot done in the early hours I was up. 

I stumbled across this on the Emily Ley's website and loved it. It is now the background on my phone.   

My view from the back porch. 

Oh it is just the hub's finishing his sister's pig barn. Yes, she shows pigs at stock shows and my husband takes it very seriously. 

Dinner. Chicken Fried Steak, which is Deer Steak, homemade mash potatoes, and fried green beans. #yum
So a little info about me, I was ANTI Twilight. I didn't really have any reason to be but I just did not see what all the fuss was about. Well on Saturday night I learned. I watched the first two movies and recorded the third. 
My bff has always tried to get me to watch Twilight, so when I did I felt like she needed to know. 


Totally didn't know that there are FIVE movies. 


I then found this gem of me and the hubby back in 2008 at his parents house. #weweresoyoung 

This is me at 2:00 am still up with two guys cleaning and putting up a deer they got the previous morning. #deerseason 

On Sunday we finally made it back home to Evant after being gone for two weeks. Adrian put together a new bookshelf for me and then we made bread from scratch. 
We got to use my favorite Christmas gift I got from Adrian.... a Red Kitchen Aid Mixer. #Iaminlove 



My loaf  = a little deformed 

His loaf = perfect. #gofigure 

Then we ate and watched the Cowboy's game. I mean how amazing was that game. I LOVE me some Jason Witten and he had a great game. Needless to say we were very happy when the Boy's pulled it out and WON! Then we watched The Good Wife and wow........ We now have to watch Downtown Abbey and Celebrity Apprentice on the DVR. Sunday nights = great TV night. 

It was an early morning this morning! 

Breakfast I made put together for Adrian. #breakfastofchampions 


So just a side rant..... Being a wife is hard! Being a coaches wife is VERY hard. Tonight the boy's won, which I am always very happy about. However, I do the books for Ad and often times I get to hear what the other team's coach and fans are saying. I am not one to have "thick skin" and needless to say I need to learn to get some. So now while I am sitting here writing this waiting for Ad to get home, I am drowning my feelings with some home made peanut butter cookies and milk.

Here is to a great day tomorrow.

Always remember to stay classy my friends.

XOXO ~ JulieAnn








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)