Thursday, January 15, 2015

Valentine's Day Decorating?

Hey!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY! Tomorrow is going to a busy day. We have an away game tomorrow so it will be late before we get back home.

First I want to wish my sister-in-law good luck today at the Eastland County Stock Show.

My #tbt from Ad's Sr. year. 

Another #tbt from Stock Show season 2009. 

In San Antonio in February 2009 for another Stock Show. We were so young && skinny!   


I cannot believe that we are ALREADY half way through January?!?!?! 

I fell like I just took all of the Christmas decorations down and now it is time for Valentine's Day decor to go up. Does anyone else find it hard to get motivated to decorate for Valentine's day or am I just lazy?? 

Last year I took a poster board and decorated it then each day in February I wrote one thing I love about Adrian. I saw the idea on Pinterest but it was for kids. Since we don't have kids I thought it would be cute to do for Adrian. 

Some of the reasons I love him are done. #ibetternotlosethem 

Now I just have to decorate the poster board and hang it up! 

I had to go to the "big city" today and go to the dr. and since I live over an hour away from the closet Target I thought I deserved to go and see what I could spend my hard earned money on :) 

New purchase.... I love the dollar bins! 

I posted about the new plates I got on sale at Target not too long ago and today I found matching mugs! #inlove and they were on clearance for $3! #winning 

Yesterday I had to go to court in Austin and next to the court house I see this palm tree?? I'm sorry since when is there palm trees in Austin, TX??

#keepAustinweird 

Then I get in the court house and go through security and then get patted down!!!! I have flown multiple times and have not once got patted down but in Austin at court I did. 

Since I am participating in #thephotochallange2015 on IG, I needed to take a picture of my neighborhood. Well on that day I had left when it was still dark out and then came home when it was dark. #longday

So I wanted to find a good picture online of my little town. I found this gem of a picture. This is an old gas station and the water tower. Our house is two blocks down from this picture. I love this little town of 426 people. #smalltowngirl 

Main Street 

Sign coming into town. 


That is all I got for now! Please let me know where you find some cute Valentine's day decor as I am needing to get some more for our bigger house. I hope everyone has a great Friday! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)