Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up - Elks WIN!

Hey!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I sure did. It was TOO cold for my liking though. This weekend was a super busy one for us.

So on Saturday morning we got up and got on the bus to go back to our home town for a jr. high basketball tournament.

It was COLD! 

I had to do something to pass the time......

So the boys lost their first game but won their second! 

Not the best picture but I was pulling double duty.... Trying to take pictures of my main man and keeping the books for the game. #wecan'thaveitall

I love this man sooo much!

We finally got home and I immediately got in my PJ's (yes they have basketballs on them) and watched The Bachelor while the hubs watched some NFL football. 


My uncle was coming to town on Sunday night to stay with us before he headed off to Austin for a conference, so all I did Sunday was clean, clean, clean. 

This is all I did Sunday. 

We watched the Cowboys game and I don't think I need to share the crying pictures I have of myself and the hubs when they lost. 

However, We will ALWAYS be Cowboy fans! 

I mean who does not LOVE him!

Jason Witten seems like such a great guy and this article just made me love him more. If you have a chance I suggest going to read it. It is about his life as a football player and a dad. 

Then I got comfy on the couch after going out to eat some yummy Tex-Mex. #theonlyrealkindoffood and tuned into the Golden Globes. I love the award season. I mean it is silly but I enjoy seeing all of these people in fancy suits and dresses. 



I am really hating the facial hair on him right now. And don't get me wrong I love facial hair (just look at my hubs) but on Matthew it looks all WRONG! Plus he has to cut that hair! #pleasegetittogether

Joanne Froggatt poses in the press room with the award for best supporting actress in a series, miniseries or television movie for “Downton Abbe
I was so excited that she won! She had a great speech with a great message. We both love Downton Abbey

Mondays are always super crazy and busy at work and today was no different. Thankfully I got to end the night by watching the hubs coach and the ELKS won! 

So proud of these boys.... undefeated in district! #goelks

Now I am home with the hubs watching the National Championship game. We also have so much on the DVR to watch.... Sunday and Monday nights are great TV nights and I cannot wait to watch this weeks Celebrity Apprentice. Also if you watch The Good Wife, how great is this season! I mean it is intense

Anyway I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! 


XOXO ~ JulieAnn 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)