Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites: TV Edition


Hey guys!

I am lat posting this AGAIN...... blame the hubs and the out of town game tonight. #coacheswife

Can I just say how EXCITED I am that the weekend is here!

For my Friday Favorites I am linking up with Andrea , Narci , and Erika.


For my Friday Favorites I am going to show you guys my FAVORITE TV shows. So I am going to be honest here and say that I am a TV JUNKIE. I watch too many tv shows, but there are some that I cannot miss! I love everything from crime dramas to reality tv. 

Sunday Nights start with two great shows! 

I know this is an old picture but I just LOVED Will. This show is great and so intense. 



I mean who doesn't love this show. Even the Hubby watches with me #winning 


Every night we watch THE FIVE






This is a really good season! 

I am NOT a mav's fan but I do enjoy Mark Cuban. 

This is an "oldie" but I still watch it each week. 

This is a show we have watched since the start and still love it. 


If you haven't seen this show yet I highly recommend it. It comes back on Feb. 23rd. 



I found this show on Netflix one day and loved it. Too bad it was canceled :( 

I know it looks like all I do is watch TV but most of the time I have a show on listening to it, while I do housework. 

I also like to take some time during the week to sit and relax with the hubs and watch a show together. It is nice to take a break during our everyday busy life to just enjoy some down time. 

What are some shows that you are watching that I need to check out??

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)