Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites: Favorites of the Week

Hey guys!

I am linking up with NarciAndera , and Erika for Friday Favorites.


So I have been sick all week and have not blogged anything! I am still not feeling great but I am hopeful I can kick this stuff soon. I blame this crazy Texas weather. I am a Texas girl through and through but this weather is killing me. It will be so nice and warm one day and then cold and awful the next. Please get it together! 

Since I did not do a weekend wrap up that is where I am going to start. 

Friday night was another away basketball game and it was so close! We lost by one at the buzzer. I was so proud of all of the boys for all of their hard work. They never gave up and worked together as a team. Once again I failed and did not take any pictures because I was a nervous wreck! 

Okay I lied this was us before the game. He is my FAVORITE coach. 

Then on Saturday was our last tournament of the year. Thank goodness. 12 games in 14 days was a little hard on this girl. I was so proud of my FAVORITE coach and Elks for working so hard during the past two weeks. 

The hubs during a time out. 

We had played on Thursday night and won, so we played Saturday morning. We won our game so we had to wait around all day until the Championship game at 7. #longday 

Always doing the books. One of my FAVORITE things is to support my husband in all that he does. Even if it means I don't get the best pictures of him doing his FAVORITE thing. 


One of my FAVORITE things about being around jr. high kids is listening to the things that they say. 

Waiting for the Championship game. 

My FAVORITE picture of the day. 

Here we go. #letsgoelks



We are headed into Overtime. #iamanervouswreck #someonegetmesomezoloft #justkidding 


We ended up losing in overtime to a team that has not lost a game in two years. I was sooo PROUD of these boys! 

My two new FAVORITE pillows I found on Sunday. 
(Side Note: My amazing husband made this bench himself.) #yesheisawesome

On Sunday we met my mom, brother, and grandparents for lunch to celebrate my Pop's birthday. This man means more to me then I could ever express. He has always been my rock. He has taught me what a Christian man looks like. I always knew when I wanted something he was the one to go to and he made sure I got it. #Imighthavebeenspoiled 

Me and my pop on my wedding day. 

My Gran and Pop at my college graduation - May 2013. 

After lunch Ad and I went grocery shopping and then it was back to the house to get everything ready for the Super Bowl. 

We had some friends over to watch the game. We may or may not have had a ton of food. One of my FAVORITE things is to cook and host people at our house. It is a lot of work but I love it. 

Monday I was super sick and never got off the couch. So it was no work or game for me. The same thing on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

I am still not great so I did not go to the game again tonight. It really bothers me when I can't be there to support my husband and the boys. 

So tonight I am taking it easy and watching my FAVORITE NBA team the Spurs play the Heat on ESPN.  


Other than my husband this guy is my next FAVORITE coach. 

#truth

How can anyone not like this guy? 

I am sure this weekend will be filled with home work, work work,  and laundry. #reallife 

 Lets hope I can kick this cough and allergies. Ugh! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to spend it with your FAVORITE people. 

XOXO~ JulieAnn  











2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm right there with you on the game anxiety - I swear the closer games give me heart palpitations! A big part of it, for me, is that I know how sad and discouraged they all will be if they don't do as well as they think they should, and I HATE that. Plus, nobody but a coach's wife knows just how long into the night a coach will obsess over ways he could have won a game!
    Love your blog and I'm so glad you found mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! My man will stay up super late after every game to watch film and see what he could have done.

      I am so happy I found your blog and you found mine :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)