Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Wrap - Up: Let's Rodeo San Antonio

Hey guys!

I have to say that I have gotten 650 page views on this little blog! I am BLOWN AWAY! To some that might not seem like much but to me that is huge. So I just want to take a minute to say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who took a couple of minutes of your time to read this blog. It truly means a lot!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did, even if we were on the go.

We started off the weekend by going to a playoff game in Moody. We then went to eat at Coach's Barbque in McGregor. I had not ate there before and was amazed how good it is. Now I am a Texas girl and love me some BBQ and this place did NOT disappoint. This place was sooo good! The hubs and I LOVED it and will be going back. If you are ever in the area I recommend it.

Our YUMMY food. 

We then came home in time for me to get comfy and watch my Spurs on TV. #winning 

Tim Duncan. The Greatest Power Forward. Ever. 

On Saturday we took off to go to San Antonio for the Stock Show. Ad's sister does not show until Wednesday but she wanted to go see her friends show on Sunday and since we don't live to far away we loaded up and went. 


Starting out my morning right with some SPARK and my Spurs. 

A great way to kill some time in the car especially when I win :) 

I love this guy so much! 

We headed out to eat with a group of 17 people and ended up waiting an hour and half to eat. However it was so worth it. If you are in San Antonio you must go eat at Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery. #AMAZING

Eating at Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery 



Ad's dinner. 

My dinner. Loving this. #texmex

It was 11 pm when we got out of dinner. Mi Tierra is open 24 hours a day and it was still packed when we left. This picture was taken on our walk back to the hotel. 

Sunday morning came and we were to check out of the hotel, head to the show, and attempt to stay warm. Am I the only one who is OVER this cold weather??? I hate the heat during the summer but I HATE the cold. I was not made to handle cold. This Texas Bi-Polar weather has got to get it together and get warm.

Packed up and ready to go. Like usual the hubs is on his phone talking away. We stayed ONE night and all of these bags are mine. Hello my name is JulieAnn and I over pack for everything. Please don't judge me. 

:) 

Funnel Cake

Did not mean to take the picture with our food in it. 

Re-try :) 

showing some pigs 

Blaise, Me, Ad leaving the show. 

On the road again, on the phone again..... 

Sunday night was full of Oscar watching, hot chocolate drinking, and Brian and Behavior Studying. #socialwork #gradschoolproblems  

Super cute scarf I found at the stock show. 

Lovin these new earrings I also found. 

So that was my weekend. I had some great family time! We will go back Tuesday morning and will stay until Wednesday night after Blaise shows. Pray she does well! So much hard work and time goes into showing animals and it teaches the kids so much. I love getting to see my husband in his element at these shows. He loves the animals and the competition. 

I hope everyone has a safe and WARM Monday. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn  









4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Mi Tiera....I haven't been since my 40th bday! And BBQ is definitely a Texas favorite. My hometown (Wharton) has the best at Hinzes bbq if you are ever that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! I have never been to Wharton (it is about 4 hours away from where we live) but if I am ever that way I will check it out.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. FUN! Also, this post made me hungry.. San Antonio has such awesome food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)