Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites: Thank goodness it is Friday

Hey y'all!

I have officially got one HUGE work project done now it is on to my grad school paper. #procrastinatorforlife

As soon as that paper is done it is SPRING BREAK for the Greenfield's!

Today I am linking up with ErikaAndrea and Narci for Friday Favorites.



Tomorrow we are headed out to Vegas and and I super excited to spend a week with my Favorite guy!  

Us during spring break in Vegas last year

So my computer crashed earlier this week and a lot of my pictures were on there :( That was NOT my favorite thing that happened to me this week. 

I am very passionate about preventing Child Abuse & Neglect and one of my favorite things is to help bring awareness to something I am passionate about. 

I am sure I will continue to post this but I am hoping that just one person will wear blue on April 10th and help support this cause. 


On Wednesday night when we were told that school would start at 10 am on Thursday me and Ty stayed up danced to old school Britney Spears and made Rice Crispy Treats. 

YUM 

So excited for my FAVORITE type of temperatures :) 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

XOXO~ JulieAnn 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)