Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Is it already Monday?

Hey guys!

It is Monday again and I feel like the weekend went by wayyyyyyy too fast. It was a cold rainy one for us here in Evant.

I left Friday morning to go to Seguine and camp on the Guadalupe River with some of the families from my job.

It was very pretty and nice it just rained a little too much!

I didn't get to take a lot of pictures but it was a very nice relaxing place. 



I might be from the country but I'm very picky and I don't enjoy camping so I got myself a hotel room. #don'tjudge 

I got home just in time to go with Ty to get her sr. pictures done. We went to the middle of NOWHERE and got some amazing pictures. 






I am so thankful for these ladies! 

I had some work to do on Sunday and spent ALL day driving all around the state. 

I am in Love with God's beautiful creation. 

Adrian was back in Rising Star all weekend working Cows so we didn't do much this weekend. This weekend went wayyyy to fast for me and I am not ready for this week to start. 

We have two track meets and One Act Play contest this week and A LOT of grad school work due. It will be a busy one in the Greenfield house. 

I hope everyone has a great week! 

XOXO ~  JulieAnn 

4 comments:

  1. Hahah THAT is the way to go camping! And that bridge is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you....a hotel room is my version of camping!!! :) Looks like a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was thank you :)

      This girl does not camp outside. I am glad to know I am not the only one!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)