Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Let's Rodeo San Antonio Part 2

Hey y'all! 

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Only four more days till the hubs and I leave for Vegas! I am so excited and this week cannot go fast enough. 

Today I am recapping our second trip to the San Antonio Stock Show. To see how our first trip went feel free to check out that post here 


Ad left on Monday ( Feb. 23rd)  night with his sister and the AG teacher and I made it to San Antonio on Tuesday afternoon. When I got there Ad was not feeling so great due to some pizza he had the night before. He spent most of the night awake and sick. Poor guy this is the second time he has gotten sick from a certain pizza place in San Antonio. #whenwillhelearn?

B & I headed out to dinner 

Ad on the phone again 


We ate at the Salt Lick and it was yummy. 

There mac & cheese is the BEST! 

So pretty 

Breakfast at the show 

I found this chair and I think it would be perfect in my house. Too bad it was a little lot out of my price range. 

Getting ready....

Us waiting for B to show

huge fans in the show barn

B showing her pig :) 


So she did not place but we figured as much since the pig had some problems with its feet. :( 

Now waiting in the cold for the truck

Ad & his sister, B 

Long day.....

:) 

We had to carry all of this heavy stuff from the barn to the truck.... ugh 

It was a quick trip but well worth it to watch Ad's sister, B, do her thing and work hard with her pig. The Greenfield's are officially done for this pig season.  

I hope everyone has a great day! Stay warm! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)