Thursday, March 19, 2015

Vegas

Hey guys,

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Now on to our wonderful spring break last week in Vegas. We left Evant on Saturday and drove to Dallas. We stayed the night in a hotel because we had to be at the airport at four am. We went to Hoffbrau Streakhouse on Saturday night.

This is one of my favorite places to eat! 

I was up working on a grad school paper till one a.m. and only got about two hours of sleep on Saturday night. #procrastinatorforlife


Four suite cases but only three people. I may or may not have had two bags. Thank you Southwest for  letting my bags fly free. 

excited to board. 


We got to Vegas around 8 am (Vegas time) and went to Mass with Adrian's grandmother at this pretty Church. 


Happy to finally be there. 


You are not truly in Vegas until you are drinking a Cosmopolitan and playing the Sex and the City Slots. 


We always stay at the Golden Nugget and love it. 

Adrian's cousin and I were able to enjoy some time together while we talked about her upcoming wedding :) 

On Monday night we went to this fancy Asian restaurant at the Golden Nugget



Yummy salad 

They cooked it in front of us 






yummy fried rice 

It was so good! 

All of us 

Adrian and his Bopa :) 


I spent some afternoons like this. 

and like this at the pool 

almost every afternoon was spent at the pool for me and it was GREAT. 


I was not looking so great that morning. 

Once again.... Cosmo + Sex and the City Slots = Vegas to me 

I love unique lights 

Headed to breakfast one morning. 


My lunch one day 

Adrian's lunch one day 

All of us on the last night

I placed a $10.00 bet on my Spurs winning the NBA championship AGAIN! 

On our last night we hung out at the pool and hot tub and just enjoyed the peacefulness of it all.

 :) 

There is a shark tank in the middle of the pool at the Golden Nugget. There is a slide that you can go down through the shark tank. It was scary! 

Up again at three am headed to the airport 

My breakfast of champions. #justjokingitwasgross

At Dallas Love Field they actually have Evant listed with all the towns in Texas. 

Last stop real BBQ and Sweet Tea at Railhead BBQ. I may have been hungry and started eating before I remembered to take a picture ha ha ha 

We had a great trip and just had the opportunity to truly relax. It was needed for my sanity! 

I hope everyone has a great day! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)