Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: Randomness

Yay for Friday!

Today I am linking up with Narci , Erika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites.



On Monday this girl learned how to make enchalads 

Turned out yummy :) 

only this coach's wife gets her bff's son these shirts for his birthday 


Monday night I made rice crispy treats for the teachers

Then on Tuesday a sweet teacher and fellow coach's wife posted this on Facebook 

She is so kind and doing these things for these people who do so much for the young kids is one of my favorite things! 

This girl is too much. She is just my favorite. XOXO 

I made one of my favorite gift baskets for a silent auction this week. 

Got an extra copy of this for Ad and I 

This is on my list to read now. 

By far my FAVORITE of the week! This new tray and sing I found this week. I love it on my coffee table. 

Well I am off to go camping (yikes!) 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 










1 comment:

  1. Happy Wives Club is on my to-read list too - it looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)