Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

It is finally Friday! It has been one crazy week around here and I am ready for the weekend.

Today I am linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.





Today we have a big game so if you could say a little extra prayer for us for a big win tonight I would greatly appreciate it :) 

I have been a terrible blogger the past month so I wanted to go back and share some of my favorite things from the past couple of weeks. 

Over Christmas break Adrian surprised me with a trip to Charleston, SC! I was so excited and we had the best time. You can read about part one here and part two here

This guy is by far my favorite. 

This house was my favorite. 

This view was my favorite. 

We had a great Christmas with both of our families and having him to myself for two weeks was defiantly a favorite. 

Blaise won her class at the county stock show and that was a favorite moment of mine this month. 
Adrian and Blaise love showing and this is something that they really have bonded over and got to spend a lot of time doing. 

Basketball. Lots and lots of basketball. 
It is still my favorite though. 

These girls are my favorite. We celebrated Geani's sweet baby girl in January. 
I can't wait until she gets here this month. 

This lady is my favorite. She had this shirt made for me. 
The funniest thing is that neither of us grew up in Evant, we just now live in Evant. 

Late night fast food dinners with the team and this guy are my favorite. 
I am so tired of DQ but not tired of spending time with him or the boys. 

This weekend is a pretty quite one for me and I am so thankful! The past couple of weekends have been spent at basketball tournaments so a break is much needed. 

Have a great weekend! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)