Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: Ways to Win My Heart

Today I am linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday. Today the prompt is how to win my heart.


I am just a simple small town girl with a huge love of purses. 

The first gift Adrian ever bought me was a small Coach purse and it had to cost more than any of the other purses I owned combine. So I actually blame him for my love of nice purses. 

Adrian knows me all too well and I get a new purse for my birthday every year without question. 
I know I sound super snotty but it is the fact that he knows what I love and how to pick out the best purses that melts my heart. 

He pours so much into these boys and just getting to watch him do what he loves melts my heart. 

He has seen me at my best and at my worst and he is still here. 
That is a Win in my book. 

He loves my family and my family loves him. 

He has always been my biggest cheerleader. 
{Random Story Time:} I tried out for Miss Rising Star and I was so nervous because each of us girls had to get up and talk in front of tons (100) people. We were also asked a "hot topic" question that we had to answer. Well, I really wanted to win and I ended up getting Runner Up. I think Adrian was more happy that I got runner up than anything. He still talks about it today. I think he was happier that he didn't have to follow me around all summer to different towns to do projects as Miss Rising Star. 


He puts up with my weekly after game pictures. 
He is the hardest worker I know and that goes a long way to melt this heart. 
This Saturday we had a basketball tournament and then on Sunday he got up and went to go cut down wood with a friend. This guy never stops. 

Some nights I will come home from work and he will have the dishes done and dinner cooked. 
I mean, I could not be any luckier. 

He does not take anything for granted and has really helped me not be such a "planner and worrier". Adrian loves to laugh and keeps me laughing. 

He takes me on great adventures. Just this Christmas he surprised me with a trip to Charleston, SC! 

He always tells me how proud he is of me and just hearing that from him melts my heart. 

He goes along with my crazy ideas. 

We have experienced so much together and have so many great memories together.  

We have big plans and he supports me in these plans. 

He is a Godly man and makes me want to be a better person daily. 

So I know these are super random but these are all reasons and ways this guy wins my heart. 

I can't wait to read yours! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)