Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Wrap Up

Who won the award for the worst blogger ever this past month?!?

That would be yours truly :)

I have completely failed this month due to so many lame excuses and I am going to due better in February.

Since I did not blog at all I wanted to hit the high points of January.

Ad went home and was able to watch his sister show her pigs. 

Lots and lots of basketball has been going on


This girl had this shirt made for me and I love it. 
What is funny is that both of us are not from Evant and just happen to live here now. 

I have got to spend lots of time with this guy after games eating fast food :) 

I spent lots of time sick and caring around boxes of tissues. 


We had a baby shower for my bestie, Geani. 
I cannot wait to meet her sweet little girl. 

Can I just say that I got asked FIFITY million times when we were having a baby and I wanted to rent a airplane and have it written in the sky, I DON'T KNOW...... 

Okay, rant over. 

We finished up this month at a jr. high basketball tournament. 
I love this picture because I went to get feed for the cows and went to the tournament in the same town. 
I love small towns. 

The 29th was my Pop's birthday! 
He is the most amazing man and I could not be more blessed to be his granddaughter. 

Let's hope I do better in February! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)