Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday: Introductions & 2016 Goals

Happy Tuesday! We must have all made it through yesterday. I must say getting caught up on a weeks worth of emails is rough :)

Anyway, today I am linking up with Andrea for the first Show and Tell Tuesday of the year.


Today we are reintroducing ourselves and sharing our resolutions for 2016. 

I'm JulieAnn and this is my wonderful husband Adrian. 

I started this blog one year ago as a way to document our first year of marriage but it has become so much more. I love the community the blog world creates. You can see my first post here

I am 23 years old and a social worker working with families that have adopted children. I LOVE my job and the people I get to work with. I am also in graduate school and will be done in August! YAY! 
Then I will be starting my clinical hours so needless to say I don't feel like I will ever be done with school. 

My husband is a jr. high science teacher and a coach and he is also in grad school...  
I truly believe that we are crazy but in August we will both be done. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work! 

Not only is he a football coach but a cross country,basketball, and track coach too 


We live in a super small town that has a population of 400. 
Small like one gas station and no stop light... 
We are about 75 miles north of Austin. 

Adrian and I have "known" each other our whole life as we grew up in a small town of 800 people. 
We started dating my sophomore year and his junior year and the rest is history. 

You can read about how we met and got engaged here

I have the most amazing group of friends. 

I have the greatest family. 
My mom, my grandparents, my aunt & uncle. 
{My grandparents and my brother and  two cousins.} 

Adrian and I love to go to Vegas and really vacation anywhere :) 

We got married September 13, 2014 

He is the greatest man and I could not love him more. 


I love the Lord and I am thankful everyday for the forgiveness He gives me, because somedays I don't necessary deserve it. I am beyond blessed in my life. 

Now for my resolutions for 2016. 

I wrote a post here about all of my goals but basically I want to be a better me. 
Life is crazy and I often times try to do too much, I'm a people pleaser and have trouble saying no to others. I want to be able to set boundaries and make time for the most important things in life. So what if there are still dishes in the sink because last night we headed out to a basketball game. I need to get better about not being so hard on myself and take time to enjoy the little but great things in life. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this today and I hope you will follow along with how 2016 goes, I promise it won't be boring :) 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Great intro and love getting to know you and your blog a little better! hope you're able to stop by mine as well! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    ww.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)