Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Blog

Hey!

I am JulieAnn and this is my first ever blog post, so please be nice :) I am going to TRY to keep up with this blog and use it as a way to remember how amazing 2015 is going to be. I have been reading some blogs for a while and feel very inspired to start one, so I thought new year, new blog.

Me freezing one Friday night while watching my hubby coach. 


 So I am JulieAnn and I love Jesus, my hubby, my family, my friends, and sports! I am newly married  to my high school sweetheart and we currently live in a rural central Texas town. We love the small town life and would not trade it for a town with a Sonic or a Dollar Store.  I mean we live in a town of 400 people with only one gas station, so it really does not get any smaller than that. I am a social worker and currently work in Foster Care. I am very passionate about Child Welfare and love what I get to do. The hubby, Adrian, is a teacher and a coach at the local school. He currently teaches Jr. High science and coaches everything! We also "go back home" to R Star often to Adrian's family's ranch. So needless to say we are very busy people!


Adrian & I after a football game. 

We have had an amazing 2014. We both started new jobs and moved to a new town. We got Married! We went to the final George Strait concert, went to my first Spurs game, we went to South Padre, Arkansas, Vegas (twice) , the George W Bush Library, Shreveport, and those are just the high points. Needless to say we have been very blessed. 

Our 2014. 

I am sure I will post about newlywed life, sports, and how grad school is stressing me out. Oh I forgot to mention that we are both in grad school too...... #wearecrazy

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading about our crazy and fun adventures. Happy 2015! I hope everyone has a safe and happy one.


XOXO ~ JulieAnn 




2 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS!! You went to the final George Strait show!! I only saw the fraction of it that they put on CMT. I'll admit...it's still on my DVR and rock out to it way more then I should!! HA!! Would've have loved to have been there!! Congrats on your marriage also! Have fun blogging!! I'll be following along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still on my DVR too! I watch it all the time. I am women enough to admit that I cried.... yes cried at the end of his show. Thank you!

    I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)