Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Goals

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

I hope you each had a great night ringing in the new year. I honestly do not know why I make these goals but this year I am going to try to stick to them and see how I do.


2016 Goals 

1. Work on being a healthier me. 

2. Time manage better. 

3. Write 3 notes to people each month and send via snail mail. 

4. Become a better cook. 

5. Say no. 

6. Read a non-school related book each month. 

7. Daily quite time. 

8. Finish school! YAY! 

9. Start on my clinical hours. 

10. Make memories with my family. 

Bonus: Save more! 


Let's see how well I stick to these. I pray that 2016 brings great things for each of you. 




XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)