Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Waiting for Friday Night

It is another busy week here in the Greenfield house! Volleyball games, a cross country meet, jr. high football game, high school football game, pig sale, volleyball.... I think that is all, oh wait I still have my job to do!

It can get a little  lot busy around here, that is why I am waiting on Friday night.  I don't want to go into all the details here and now, but we have an important game on Friday and we just happen to be playing the same school Ad & I graduated from and it is also their/(our/ alumni) homecoming.

Things are complicated. Things are hard this week. I just would ask if you could say an extra prayer for me this week! I know I talk a lot about football and I know there are MUCH bigger things in this world than football but it is a part of our daily life.  I know just how bad the world can be, I worked for CPS after all. Some weeks I just feel the weight of life a little more.



On a happy note, my uncle sent me these pictures yesterday, that he found on his old computer. These have to be four years old or so. I love looking back on all the great things Ad and I have been able to do together.



We went parasailing. It was soo much fun! 

I just love this guy! 

Today I am linking up with Holly.


Have a great week y'all! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)