Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekend Wrap- Up: Week 2

Happy Labor Day!

I hope you all have had a great weekend. We did here at the Greenfield house and we are currently enjoying the day off by working on graduate school. #livingthehighlife

Friday Ad's grandparents, aunt, and cousin all came to the game and I was so happy to have them.

This is the whole school. K-12th 
Backing the Blue on Friday 

Us at the pep-rally
Ad did the speech and gave a shout out to me :) 
He used a quote that I have hung in our house and he actually gave me credit for it! 

Ad's aunt, cousin, & me before the game 

My favorite picture of the night. 
I love that he is always encouraging the boys no matter if they just gave up a TD or they just ran for a TD. 

Elks Won!! 
2-0

The family was there. 

We got up early on Saturday and headed to Waco. 
I am so glad we got there at 9 am because it was HOT and there were a TON of people! 

We made it :) 

Waco you are a pretty place. 

My cute finds 

Love this tray! 


We then met Adrian for lunch and he headed off to the farm while his aunt and cousin headed back home. 


Then it was college football and nap time for this girl. 

Sunday was spent doing some work and taking a much needed nap :) 

Then Sunday night Ad brought home a table! 

Our last one didn't make it in the move to Evant. #coachswifeproblems 

So we have gone a whole year without one. We are classy folk I know. 

Now I can't wait to pin away on cute center pieces. 

Have a great week y'all! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)