Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: One Year

Happy Wednesday Y'all!

That means I am linking up with Holly for waiting on Wednesday! This week I am waiting on Sunday because..........



it will be ONE whole year of marriage with my best friend! 

{our wedding reception} 

Sadly I will be traveling for work all day Sunday and will not be with Ad on our anniversary (or that week).  

So I thought I would share today some of my thoughts on this first year. 


What a crazy year it has been. 

 Marriage is GREAT but HARD


We have experienced many UP'S and many DOWN'S


We have LAUGHED a lot and CRIED a lot. 


We have shared in each other's SUCCESS and each other's LEAST SUCCESSFUL days. 
{I hate to use the word failure because I feel like as long as you are trying you can never completely  fail} 


We have TRAVELED together and STAYED HOME together. 


We know when to PUSH each other and when to CONSOLE one another. 


We have seen each other at our BEST and at our WORST. 


and at the end of the day we fall in love more and more. 
{Even though there are some days I really don't like him ;) } #footballseason 

I honestly would not be who I am today without this amazing man by my side. 


He loves the LORD. 


He brings out the best in me. 


He pushes me to be the best me I can be. 


He encourages me daily. 


He treats me like a queen. 


He helps me be more outgoing. 


He goes along with my crazy ideas. 


He is the most hardworking man I know. 


He is a great  role model for so many young men. 


He truly is a blessing from God. 


I am not going to lie and say it has been the easiest year but it has been the GREATEST year. 


Here is to one year down with the best husband a girl could ever ask for! 








I love you, mucho! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)