Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Homecoming Week

We made it to Wednesday!

It has been a a long week already. I keep telling myself that Friday will be here before I know it.

This week is homecoming week, so I thought I would share some memories of homecoming's past :)


Look what showed up on my time hop! 

My Sr. year it was raining and I got voted Band Sweetheart. 
This is Chris, one of my classmates and he was voted Band Beau. 

Two of my BFF's Casey & Kasey at the homecoming pride. 
We go all out in small town Texas for homecoming. 


See the guy in the pink shirt and black golf hat.... yeah that's my guy :) 

Every year each class (Freshman - Seniors) make huge signs for the homecoming pep-rally and the winner gets money that goes to their class. 

A better picture of my HUGE mum. This was the biggest one I ever got. 


I was the drum major and here I am at the homecoming pep-rally directing. 

My BFF Tiffany and I our Jr. year at homecoming. 
I got to wear a cool cape. 

Then my BFF Tiffany posted this not too long ago. 
It was camo day during homecoming week. 
I think we were in first or second grade. 
I am the one in the back with the hat and camo overalls. 
#thanksmom 

On Monday I came home from the store and found this when I pulled in. 
My husband is a great teacher #justsaying 
and in one of his science classes they made tie-dye shirts for tie-dye shirt day on Tuesday. 

Too bad he washed them all in the bathroom first. #greatteacher #badhousecleaner 

No more Mums for me but I still enjoy homecoming week and love Friday night! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

It is Wednesday so that means I am linking up with Holly.


6 comments:

  1. Oh homecoming, so many fun things! I always loved homecoming, the football, the pep rallys, the fun, the dances. Such a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love how you've documented each year!! I went to homecoming each year and loved it, but didn't keep good pictures of them at all Now I wish I would have.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I take wayyyy toooo many pictures. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Your poor tie-dyed sink! But the shirts are cool!

    We're doing homecoming for the first time ever this year...and as a formerly homeschooled non-Texan I have NO IDEA what I'm doing with the mums. They look so huge and complicated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my poor tie-dyed sink.... guess who got to clean that one up?! ;)

      You will do a great job! You are so creative those Mums will look amazing!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)