Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

I feel like I have NOT blogged in forever! Hopefully I will find time at some point to be better at blogging.

I normally don't start with Thursday but I have to tell you about how PROUD I am of my husband! He is the head jr. high football coach and his team has not lost a game in TWO years! (we have only been at Evant for two years)

Thursday night was the last jr. high game of the year and the boys won the district championship!




So beyond Proud! 

Anyway... Friday Night's game was a win and go to the playoffs or lose and basketball season starts.

Well...... We lost, by a touchdown.

It was a tough one to sallow.
We helped decorate the bus....


We got to the game early and I got a picture of just the boy's jerseys and shoulder pads, while they were warming up. 

Tall one in the hat... 

Stress eating 

Thankfully B was there to keep me somewhat sane 



Our last picture of the year. 
I can't believe it has been 3 years now that he has been a football coach! 
It is going by sooo fast! 

Saturday I slept and did not feel well at ALL!
Ad was at the farm hunting. 

Sunday was school work and cleaning house. 

I am pretty sure I spent Saturday and Sunday paying for my crazy self on Thursday and Friday night at the games. 

I saw this on Pintrest and I am pretty sure I need to own that. 
#IknowIamcrazy 

So football season is over and I am sad but we love basketball season around here! 
Even though we have games on Monday night, Tuesday night and Friday night. 
#iamalreadytired 

Thanks for all the support this football season! 

Now prepare yourself for basketball, basketball and more basketball :) 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)