Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites: Randomness

Happy Friday Y'all!


Today I am linking up with AndreaErika & Narci for Friday Favorites.


It is Football Friday! 

Tonight we have an away game and I'm ready! 

Last week the Elks won and it is always a favorite when they win. 

We also had family come to the game and that is always a favorite of mine. 




This week has been long but has gone fast. 

Does that make any sense?! 

I guess I want it to be 2018. 

I did a TON of driving this week and that is not one of my favorite things. 

I have been sick with this weather changing. 

My box came with me to the jr. high football game. 

The Jr. High Elks won Thursday, which is always a FAVORITE of mine! 

By far, my favorite thing is that Sunday will mark ONE year of marriage for Ad and I. 

You can read my take on this great first year here 





We are going out to celebrate on Saturday {after practice #duh} because I will be headed out on Sunday for a week long out of town training. 

Let us not FORGET about today and how this day in 2001 changed this nation. 
I was in the 4th grade when 911 occurred. I don't think I understood what all happened on that day. You can read my take on 911 here

If you ever get a chance to go to SMU and go to the President George W. Bush library, I would recommend going. They have a great exhibit on 911. You can take a look at their online photos from that day here




Let us Never Forget. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Good Luck on tonights game, I follow you on IG, first time to your blog and it's really cute!
    have a great weekend and happy 1 year anniversy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you come back. Have a great week!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)