Sunday, September 20, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Week 4

Where do I start?!?!

I missed a whole week of blogging while I was gone on a work trip! I have had the busiest week and I am so happy to be home.

I got home at 6 pm on Thursday, just in time for kick -off for the Jr. High football game.

Leaving West Texas 

Trees! 

My guy 

after the Elks won 14-12! I got home and got in my PJ's and got caught up on the news in Evant. 

Friday came and I worked until.... GAME TIME! 

This game was back and fourth so I was stress eating.... 



But at the end of the day the ELKS WON!!

Pulling into Evant. It was a longggg game. 

Saturday morning we left at 8 am for a volleyball game and then I drove home and Ad went to a pig sale. I got to see my family and have dinner with my best friends. #itwasagoodday 

On Sunday my time hop was full of wedding day pictures. 

Ad went to another pig sale on Sunday and I tried to get caught up on school work. #jokeisonme 

This week is Evant's Homecoming! Finally a home game. 

I hope y'all have a great week! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being back home! And seriously, those roller coaster kind of games DEMAND stress eating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do!!! I can't handle those games.... tell me again why I thought it was a good idea to marry a coach ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)