Sunday, September 27, 2015

Weekend Wrap- Up: Week 5

Where has this weekend gone?!

The end of the month is a crazy time in work land, oh, who am I kidding this whole summer and now fall has been crazy.

Anyway, on with my weekend.

Friday = Game DAY! It was our homecoming and it was packed.







My guy is the tall one :) 
The other coach is coach C and his wife and I sit together at every game. 
We were both taking this picture at the same time. 
We laugh because how many people take pictures of their husband's at their job. 
Ad would never take a picture of me documenting on my computer or talking on the phone with a parent. It is funny when you think about it. 


:)



Elks WON! We are 5-0 

The head coaches wife sent this picture to me after every one left. 
These three will talk for ages.... 

Saturday Ad went to another pig sale while I stayed home and worked on this messy house and grad school. 

I also bought George Strait's new album and I LOVE it! 


By far my favorite song. 

This was Thursday morning in my hometown. 
So pretty. {random but too good not to share} 

Sunday we enjoyed some down time and watched the Cowboys. 
The Cowboys. It is hard being a Cowboys fan. 


We had a great dinner together and then watched the two new shows on ABC. Blood & Oil and Quantico. They were both good! 

I love Sunday nights. It is the one time during the week, where we really get to relax eat dinner together and enjoy our time. 

We have another crazy busy week but I have a feeling it will be a good one. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Except I can't even with that Cowboy's game... :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)