Sunday, December 25, 2016

What's New??

Since I have been MIA for a long while I needed to let you in on whats new in my life.

There has been so many big things  happening in this girls world!

 First off, my favorite guy in the whole world graduated with his Master's in Educational Leadership on December 9th.



So proud! 

And then a week later, I graduated with my Masters in Social Work. 

Love my family 

Love my hubs 

And if that is not enough excitement I started a new job (I know, another job) but I am so excited about this oppurtunity! 

I am now the assistant administrator at a children's shelter for children in foster care. 

It is a new role for me but one that I am very excited about. I can't wait to see what the future will hold. 

Until then I will be working like crazy while the hubs is out hunting and enjoying his last week of freedom before school starts back. 

Happy Monday friends! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)