Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up: Family Edition

Happy Monday Friends! 


We had a crazy busy weekend. On Friday, Ad's brother and cousin came to his football game. 


Since Adrian's brother is in from Germany we had Thanksgiving as a family on Saturday. I didn't take any pictures during lunch but man did we have a TON of food! 

It was yummy and I had me a nice nap after :) 


Then Adrian's cousin took our pictures for our Christmas Cards this year. She does amazing work. 


I love how she got our candid moments 

I loved having these made out on the farm 

One of my favorites 

My other favorite 

Out on the dock 

I am so thankful I get to live this life with this guy :) 

On Sunday I headed to Church with my family and then we had some family pictures taken. 

Next week is my last week at my job and I have tons of mixed feelings! 

Have a great week friends. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)