Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Wrap - Up

How is it already December 29th?!

This year has flown by! I have not been the best a blogging here lately and I really want to do better. So let's see how 2016 shapes out.

First I can't wait to share about our trip to Charleston! We had the best time and I think I will be posting about that soon. Needless to say, I fell in LOVE!

Now I want to share about our Christmas. We had a great one and I am beyond blessed to have the most amazing family.

On Christmas Eve Adrian and I went to Mass with his family and then to Red Lobster for dinner. It is his family's tradition that after Mass they eat at Red Lobster.


Adrian and I then went with his cousin and sister to look at the lights in Ft. Worth. 


We parked and sat on the tailgate. 
We then went to Starbucks and had hot chocolate. It was the best Christmas Eve. 

Yay for Christmas morning. 


Ad and his sister were being crazy before we opened gifts on Christmas morning. Even the dog had to get involved! 

Adrian's cousin got me the best gift ever! 
I don't think I will ever use this cutting board it is too pretty. 

After opening gifts, we then went over to Adrian's paternal grandparents house for lunch and gifts. 
After we left there we headed back to Rising Star to have Christmas with my family. 

My two cousins and my brother. 
I am the oldest and the only girl. #iamnotspoiled 

Me and my gran. She is the most amazing person I know! 

Me and my brother. He is 8 years younger than me and now taller than me. 
I can't handle it. 

It was really late on Christmas night and I realized that Adrian and I didn't have a picture together all day. It is not a great picture but it works. 

I spent all of the 26th at my grandparents house. 
The first thing my gran taught me to make was my nanny's sugar cookies from scratch. 
We made them and talked all day. It was wonderful. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! 

I can't wait to see what 2016 holds.

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)