Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Track Meet



Hey Guys!

Today I am linking up with the very sweet Holly at While I'm Waiting.

While I'm Waiting...

Can I just say getting up this morning was hard! I did not feel like putting "professional" clothes on so when I went to drop off Ty I had on a nice shirt with these way too short PJ"s. 

Thank goodness no one sees me when dropping her off. 

Now on with What I am Waiting On: 

Today I am waiting on the Jr. High District Track Meet tomorrow. 

My husband is so sweet and has volunteered me to help with it after school. 
Oh, I don't mind. I actually love helping I just have to give him a hard time. :) 

{last year at the State Track Meet}


Today I was "in town" and stopped by Sam's to pick up some goodies for the kids. After I enjoyed me some lunch at one of my Fav's , Jason's Deli 

Nothing better than a yummy lunch and reading some blogs. 


When I got home I went to work on these....


These all went into the bag

 (Please Ignore the mess)  

There are about 40 of these treat bags in my living room floor waiting to be eaten up by some happy jr. high kiddos tomorrow. 

Just another night at this coaches wife's house. 

I am so proud of all the hard work my coach & his fellow coaches have done this year. I can't believe it is coming to a close. 

I can't wait to check out what everyone else is waiting on! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 



2 comments:

  1. How did the track meet go? I LOVED the bags that you put together! How sweet! I've pinned this and will definitely have to remember to do this next track season! Thank you for linking up at Waiting on...Wednesday! Hope to see you back this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boys won district! It went great! Thank you so much. They were so easy. Thank you for hosting! I will be back :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)