Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favorites: Favorites of the Week

YAY for Friday!

I really wanted to post more this week but for the past two days I have been working 18 plus hour days. Oh the joys for social work. I do love you my job and at times it can be really hard but once a scared children tells you thank you for being here, you forget all about those long hours. I am truly blessed to be able to do what I do.

So today I am linking up with ErikaAndrea and Narci for Friday Favorites.


On Monday, the jr. high boys won the district championship! I blogged about it here. I am just going to share my Favorite pictures from that night. 

On the way to the game selfie 



Two of my favorite coaches 

my favorite team 

My favorite group of 8th graders 

One of my favorite things to eat is chips and salsa 

Tuesday night was Sr. Night. Ever since we moved her we have become close with the kids but one girl, Ty, we have become really close with. So on Sr. night she asked if she could give her rose to us. #letthecryingbegin 

so sweet 

She asked me if I would accept her rose and I did.... ha ha 
We watch the Bachelor together. 

(Side Note: my favorite thing to read is Sheaffer's Bachelor recap on her blog. You can find this weeks recap here. She is so funny and accurate!) 

My favorite picture of us 


He cleans up nicely :) 




Us with Dakota, he asked "Mrs. Greenfield will I make it on your Instagram?" 

And what do you know he did. 

On Wednesday I got this super cute scarf in from Heart and Home Collection. It looks perfect for Valentine's day. It shipped super fast and it is soft! It is my favorite purchase this month. If you haven't you should go check out their website. They have some super cute stuff. 

This was early Thursday morning around 1 am on my way to do an emergency placement. I had not made it home at this point. #socialwork 

After Thursday morning everything has been crazier than normal so I haven't had time to take pictures of this cray life of mine. 

On Tuesday my favorite sports season ended,,, basketball season. I am ready for spring to get here but sad to see basketball end. I am looking forward to track season and hopefully getting to see my husband a little more since track is the only spring sport at Evant. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to spend it with their Favorite Valentine! 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)