Friday, November 27, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude

Happy Black Friday!


I had an amazing Thanksgiving with family and now I am in the truck on the way to Shreveport with my husband and uncle. We normally go to Shreveport over Christmas break but since Ad and I are taking a late (well overdue) honeymoon during Christmas break, we had to fit in our annual trip this week.

I am not going to lie, this month has been hard and I have been slacking at blogging. I am feeling behind daily! So instead of feeling like I'm failing today I am going to share what I am overly thankful for!

Thanks to Shelly and Holly hosting the link up- Attitude of Gratitude all month, I have had the chance to read some great posts that puts this season in perspective.



Life is hard but we should not dwell on the negatives daily. It is hard to stay joyful when you feel pulled in fifty million directions. However, I have made an effort to stay joyful and I am not saying that I achieved that attitude daily but I can get an A in effort.... right??

Today and everyday I am thankful for my Faith and the Almighty Savior we serve. I am not perfect but by HIS saving Grace, I am forgiven. This month there has been a lot of repenting. I am so thankful that God does not leave or forsake me, when I am letting my "worldly"  self get in the way.


This guy. If I did one thing right it my life, it was marrying this guy. 

He is such a blessing in my life. He drives me crazy at times but I know we were meant to be. This month he has put up with my never ending traveling, my ever high stress levels, and my never ending worries. I truly believe I would not be who I am today without this guy in my life. I will never take this guy for granted. 



I am grateful for my loving family. They are always there for me, even when I don't call home enough. They keep me grounded and love me for me. I am also so thankful for their health! It has been a scary couple of years around here with my mom's health not being so good but by the Grace of God she is doing GREAT! 

I am thankful for the friends that I have. Weather they are friends I have had for years or new friends, I am thankful for the love and support they give me. 

I am thankful for my job and the opportunities I have daily. I love seeing a child's world change for the better. No matter what, everyone needs to feel loved and wanted. 


I am thankful for my husband's job and his passion. He is not only teaching these boy's X's and O's he is helping them become men. I will never take that for granted. 


Overall, I am thankful for this life I have been given. As December rolls around I want to make a real effort to slow down and appreciate the little things. I know we are blessed beyond belief and I want to make sure I never forget that. 

XOXO ~ JulieAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up with us JulieAnn! It is definitely a daily battle to keep an attitude of gratitude and I can only imagine in your line of work there are days that are much harder than others. You last sentence reminded me of a line in the advent study I'm currently reading - You will be experienced as a blessing to the extent you have first experienced yourself as blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post..,so much to be grateful for!! Love when you blog JulieAnn!! You are so blessed! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love seeing your comments. I read and respond to each comment. I look forward to hearing from you. :)